Manual Event (Session ID,DateTime,Event) = mji17rv3gctuqnnraia4uthe5t 20220123045544 /courses-for-public/programme-evaluation-and-impact-assessment/presurvey/
What are the possible barriers to implementing systematic monitoring and evaluation in the social service sector in Hong Kong?
- Lack of systematic organization of validated measurement tools in Hong Kong
- The mindset of most NGO staff are very outcome-based
- NGOs, particularly in small scale, possess a very limited pool of resources for carrying out programme evaluation
When you are selecting a scale for measuring, what information about the scale do you need to pay attention to?
- Target population
Which of the following scales is not widely used in measurement tools?
What is the main purpose of having reverse-scored items in a scale?
To identify and eliminate participants who provide invalid responses.
To increase the level of difficulty of the scale.
To draw attention from the respondents.
To make the scale more fun.
What is the correct sequence for calculation of the scores of a scale consisting of reverse-scored items?
- Calculate the average of item scores of a participant’s responses across all items in the scale.
- Code the positively worded questions separately from the negatively worded questions.
- Perform reverse-scoring for negatively worded questions.