Manual Event (Session ID,DateTime,Event) = 0q9c3lutq0t3581arje0kdceqh 20220630021854 /web-based-audio-visual-learning-materials/programme-evaluation-and-impact-assessment-2/presurvey/
Which of the following is the major cause of ‘don’t know’ responses?
A question is considered to be ambivalent.
Respondents really don’t know or had no opinion about the question.
The question is too easy.
The question is too difficult.
Some respondents answering ‘don’t know’ may actually reflect ‘satisficing’. What does ‘satisficing’ mean?
The respondents felt satisfied with the questionnaire.
The respondents did not want to think.
The respondents felt dissatisfied with the questionnaire.
The respondents did not want to write.
Which of the following will lead to an increase in ‘don’t know’ responses?
- The language of a question is very complex.
- The question contains a long explanation.
- The question requires respondents to predict the future.
Which of the following is a better way to identify those respondents who do not really have strong preferences towards the questions?
Using a ‘don’t know’ filter
Measuring the strength of the respondent’s attitudes directly
Talking to the respondents
Using a reverse-scored item
Which of the following is an example/are examples of a type of question that can be helpful to filter those respondents who do not have strong preferences towards the questions?
- Asking how certain the respondents are of their opinions
- Asking how knowledgeable the respondents are on the topic
- Asking how much the respondents understand the language of the question