Manual Event (Session ID,DateTime,Event) = m3hh2t0fkic1u0ignf87bosgfg 20211023021821 /web-based-audio-visual-learning-materials/resource-and-planning-management/presurvey/
Which of the following is a correct statement?
Ethical approval is not a must for research involving children.
Ethical approval is not a must for research involving children if the permission of the caretakers has been granted.
Ethical approval is not a must for research involving children if their safety is ensured.
Ethical approval is always a must for research involving children.
Which of the following is not a component of the three core ethical principles of research involving children and young people?
Which of the following cannot help you guarantee the three ethical principles for a blind child in your study?
The child has the right to accept, decline or withdraw from participating in the study.
Invite a person to help by reading out to the child a participant information sheet of the study.
Persuade the child to quit the study.
Not to exclude the child from the study for having a disability.
What can we do to avoid infringing on the ethical principles for studies involving children?
- Prepare in advance different versions of the questionnaire suitable for different cases.
- Be aware of any possible unexpected circumstance inherent in the study involving children.
- Do not conduct any research involving children.
Which of the following do you need to commit to when undertaking a survey involving children?
- Showing respect for children’s values and views
- Assessing the benefits and risks the children may encounter
- Making it explicitly clear to the children the opportunity to know the results